Without moving out of your house it is very easy for you to loose weight with the steps below
1) Warm water with lemon and honey: This age-old formula is an ideal weight-loss beverage for winters. You may begin your day by having a glass of warm water mixed with one teaspoon of lemon juice and one-two teaspoon of honey. This drink will flush out all the toxins from your body and aid bowel movement. Apart from cleansing the body, it will also make you feel warm.
2) Plan a protein and fibre-rich diet: Foods that are high in protein and dietary fibre boost metabolism, keep your stomach full for a long time, thereby preventing frequent hunger pangs. Moreover, they help in the burning of excess fat and boost the development of healthy muscles. Add whole grains, poha, oats, soya chunks, chana, moong, masoor, eggs, broccoli, Guava, sweet potato, carrots, radish, dry fruits to your diet.
3) Drink green tea: You may drink one or two or even three cups of green tea during the day in winter. You may have a cup before doing your exercises. Apart from keeping you warm and hydrated during winters, green tea boosts your immunity, aids metabolism, assists in the process of digestion and eliminates harmful free radicals from the body.
4) Do exercises and yoga regularly: Plan a set of exercises/yoga asanas and do them regularly, especially in the morning or two hours after lunch. Routine exercises will help in burning excess fat. Yoga Asanas will also aid in your weight-loss plan.
5) Give yourself at least eight hours of sleep: All your efforts will go down the drain if you do not get good and uninterrupted sleep. A healthy diet, a challenging exercise regime when teamed up with good sleep gives the best result.
Share your thought on this